Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Coming to a Close

It's been a difficult year for our family, since Easter, we have been dealing with lots of sickness in our family. It began with Madalyn and myself getting a stomach virus and pink eye and it just spiraled from there to all the sickness Kevin has had and all the sickness I have had. I have been waiting for the past two months to find out if I am going to have to have surgery. Friday, December 27th I got the best Christmas present, after going to the doctor, I found out that I wasn't going to have to have surgery. I am so relieved and thankful that God has healed me; I was really expecting the worse. Even last night, I got about four hours of sleep, because Madalyn was up with a fever of 103, but she has been fever free so far today.  I pray that as we move into the year 2014 that it will be year of good health for my family. However, we will start the year off with my mom having knee replacement surgery January 13th, but hopefully that will be the start she needs to be on the road to recovery and healing.  Despite all the sickness we have dealt with God has delivered us and healed us, and has been right there beside us the whole time. Praise God for health and healing! We wish you and your family a Happy New Year and a year filled with good health and blessings.



No comments: