Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

24 Week Check Up

I was 24 weeks yesterday and I went for my 24 week check up this morning. I had to do my glucose test and I'm so thankful that I passed the one hour test this morning. I missed it by 1 point with Madalyn and had to do the 3 hour test, which wasn't fun at all. So, I was happy I passed. My doctor said everything was looking good and I was measuring right where I should be.  This little girl moves all the time...more than I remember Madalyn moving. So I think she will be able to keep up with Madalyn.  Madalyn asked me the other day when the baby in my tummy was going to come out. She thinks her sister is going to come out as big as her to play with...thankfully for me she won't..what a big baby that would be.  I have been feeling good lately and I've had energy; however by Thursday night I am normally worn out from the week and end up falling asleep early in a chair or on the couch.  I'm not really having any cravings. At times, certain things sound really good, but nothing where I'm like I got to have it now and eat it all the time.  So far, I have gained about 10 pounds.  I can still wear my regular shirts, but I am wearing my maternity pants now.  I have mostly been wearing dresses or skirts, but with all this rainy weather and cold weather we are having right now, it's too cool for skirts and dresses.

The bump has definitely popped out here lately.

No comments: