Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! The girls and myself celebrated early this morning and when Kevin came home for lunch, we celebrated again with him. It's so cold and windy, we have just enjoyed being indoors today and lounging around in our PJ's for most of the day.



Madalyn loved her balloon. She has seen them in the stores and has been asking to have one.


Madalyn got Elsa when Alexis was born as part of her big sister gift. And she got Anna today.


Madalyn helped Alexis open her valentine gift...a pink Taggie elephant that rattles.


She was excited about her gift.

After the gifts were opened, we made some valentines.

Madalyn made a special valentine for her Daddy.

My valentine treats from Kevin.


My favorite chocolate...Dove chocolate..YUM! :0)

Happy Valentine's Day from my two sweethearts.

My big girl..she seems so much older to me now that Alexis is here.

Happy Girl





No comments: