Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Our Weekend

We had some more special visitors from Greenville on Saturday. My dad came down with my great uncle Bobby (who his wife Ann, is who Alexis was named after) and one of his sons, my cousin Mark. We had another good day with weather for them to visit. We went out to eat lunch and then just enjoyed our afternoon visiting.

This picture was from last weekend when my Aunt Susan came to visit.

Susan and Alexis


Alexis with her cousin Mark. (Mark was 17 years old when I was born. I have a picture of him holding me and he also was the first one to feed me cereal. My mom said he got more on my face and everywhere else instead of in my mouth. :0)


Alexis with her great great uncle Bobby.

Nana and G-Dad with their two grandchildren: Madalyn and Alexis

Around the House
Here are just some random pictures of Alexis.


Alexis' cord came off so she got to take her first bath in her big tub instead of a sponge bath. I was prepared for screaming, but she actually liked her bath. With the sponge bath she screamed and Madalyn hated baths until she was about 4 months old. So I was surprised that Alexis liked it, but she did cry when I took her out.

Tummy Time

Baby girl is fastly outgrowing her newborn sleepers due to her length. I've moved her into 0-3 months. Some fit better than others because she needs it for the length but she's not there yet with her weight.



Madalyn is showing more and more interest in her baby sister. She tells me all the time that she loves the baby. 


No comments: