Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Winter Faculty Meeting

At the end of each month, we have a faculty meeting that is just for us to fellowship. Each grade level signs up to provide food for a certain month. This was our month and since I had all my decorations saved from Alexis's birthday party, we did a winter theme. We set up a Hot Chocolate Bar with goodies you can mix in your hot chocolate; mini marshmallows, peppermint mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, whipped cream, chocolate sauce or caramel sauce.  Then I made Double Fudge Brownies and Turtle Brownies. I also had picked up a Cinnamon Pecan Pudding Cake from Kroger-which was absolutely delicious.  We made the hot chocolate in the crock pot and I got the recipe from Pinterest and it was also delicious. I posted the recipe under the last picture.






Crock Pot Hot Chocolate
 (This recipe is DELICIOUS!)

Ingredients: Mix together in a large crock pot

-1 c. whipping cream
-2 c. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
-1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand Milk
-8 c. Regular Milk

Cook on Low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally


No comments: