Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I know I'm a few days late, like I have said many times, it's a whirlwind around her for some reason. But one nice thing is that Madalyn and I are on spring break this week and we have a special family trip planned that starts tomorrow. So, it's nice to have some time off finally. :0)

Happy Easter!




The Easter Bunny came for a visit.


for Madalyn

for Alexis


Alexis loves Doc McStuffins! That is all she wants to watch on TV right now.


Madalyn got a new game to go with her tablet she got for her birthday.

Alexis LOVES babies! Oh my, does she love them. She got a Cabbage Patch Cuties Farm baby that is dressed up like a lamb.


Madalyn got a bird that chirps and you can record for it to repeat what you say. 










No comments: