Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Petsmart

Last night we took Abby to Petsmart for the first time. Abby got a hair cut and she had a lot of mattes in her hair, so they had to cut her really short. Well, it has finally turned off cold down here. Our 70 degree weather is finally gone. Which I am glad because I was getting tired of wearing my same old outfits. Anyway, because of the cold weather we were worried about Abby being outside with not a lot of hair. So we decided that she need some kind of jacket or sweater she could wear when she is outside. (Yes, I know I can't believe I have turned into one of those people that take their dog places and dress them up. I use to make fun of those people, because I have always had cats. Which, I still love my kitty don't get me wrong.) Anyway, I think that Abby enjoyed the car ride, although she was trembling the whole time. I think she thought either she was going to the vet or we were going to leave her somewhere. When we got there, as soon as she got out of the car, she went to the bathroom on the pavement. Most of the time, Kevin had to hold her in Petsmart. She was scared and kept jumping into his arms. She was very happy when she left, because she wasn't trembling on the way home. I know that Abby will go often, But here are some pictures of her first trip to Petsmart.



I just thought this was a cute picture.



Abby is so excited, she decided
to drive.



Abby liked this sweater the best!


Abby is happy to go home with her new sweater!





Abby was very tired out from
her exciting evening!
Abby enjoyed playing in her new sweater!

1 comment:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.