Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunset

Tonight, I was on my way home from picking up a pizza for dinner (yes, I know it's bad, but when you haven't been to the grocery store, and have nothing else to fix in your house, you do what you have to do.) Anyway, it has been raining all day today and finally around 4:00 pm it stopped. When I drove into the driveway, I saw this beautiful sight. The sun was setting and the fog was rolling around the chicken houses and the yard. So I hurried to get inside and grab my camera to get some pictures before it was gone. I have seen this in the morning on my way to school before with the sun raising and the fog, but I never have enough time to go back inside and get my camera. I was so pleased with the pictures. You just never know how God will say "good night" or "good morning" to you. Nature is beautiful and amazing. I don't see how anyone can deny that there is a God and that He created everything.











This one is my favorite!










No comments: