Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 8, 2010

First Week Back

Well, thank goodness it's finally Friday! Yeah, I know what you are thinking...you just had 2 weeks off...but do you work with 17 8 and 9 years old for 7 hours for and try to keep them sitting quietly in their seats and focus on everything you are saying, plus doing work? I was ready to have something constructive to get back too, however, when my alarm went off Monday morning, all I could do was groan. But, in a blink of an eye, it's Friday. I have to say as much as I didn't want to start back, it was a pretty good week. I only had 1 fight this week between two of my girls, and I only had to send two students to the office, once, so I consider that a good week. It has been a cold week. I got a Zero coat for Christmas, and boy have I used it this week. It's been in the twenty's and very cold at recess. Last night they were calling for bad winter weather. At 7:00, it started to sleet...however, 10 minutes later it stopped. It was only in the thirties last night, unlike the nights before, being in the teens, so it was much warmer. So, as I knew in my heart, that we would have to go to school like regular today. Oh, well..it's still winter and I am still hoping for a school-snow day. Because snow days on the weekend are fun, don't get me wrong, but to miss a day of school for a snow day is much better.


I wanted to share with you some the engagement pictures that my cousin Taylor, and his fiance, Casey, took over Christmas break. You can see them at this website: http://www.janacandler.net/blog/index.php?category=5&start=0
But I copied some to show you on my blog too.


This one is my favorite!



No comments: