Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, January 30, 2010

No Snow for Us!

I am sure that many of you who are north of us, were blessed with snow, sleet, or ice yesterday evening through early this morning. However, it was 51 degrees when I was on my way home from school yesterday evening. I was talking with my friend Noelle, who lives in Charlotte, she had called me to say they were getting snow and she got to leave work early. She wanted to know if we were... Nope, not when it's 51 degrees and no sign of any type of precipitation in sight! However, last night it did start to rain and the temperature this afternoon was in the middle thirties. It's still misty outside and they are calling for possible freezing tonight. Hopefully, nothing major so we will still keep our power and heat. And Kevin and I both realized had we gone skiing this weekend, we would have of seen the "real" snow. But then again, the roads may have of been worse than they were with the ice and snow. My parents got snow in Greer. My dad sent me a few pictures. He said that he thought they got about 2 inches. It's just so unfair.






No comments: