Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Nursery Completed

My mom said that I once made the comment that I wasn't worried about the nursery getting done; that it would be done by her due date. Well, Madalyn's due date is tomorrow and this afternoon we completed the nursery. I had bought the letters at Hobby Lobby and painted them white. Then I went back with a color and outlined the letter and then added the dots. Mrs. Katie sprayed a clear coat on them and my dad hung them today. I am so pleased with how they turned out. Then my dad also hung the butterflies, which I think look cute too.






This picture hung in my nursery and my mom had it re framed to hang in Madalyn's nursery. My mom's cousin, Julia, cross stitched this for her. My mom has told me over and over to pay attention to this message because it is very true.


No comments: