Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 8, 2011

End of Summer Vacation

Today is the last day of summer vacation; tomorrow I go to school. This week will be teacher work days and the kids come next Monday. The summer has flown by; these past 4 1/2 months have flown by. It was March 21st when I left school and it's already time to begin another school year. I have enjoyed being at home with my baby girl. I am ready though to get out and do something; but I know I will miss her. I really would like to be able to enjoy my job this year, so I pray for a good class of students and parents. The last 2 years have been very hard. There have been many tears, me making myself physically sick because I despise going to school, etc. I feel refreshed though and excited about being in 2nd grade and really want to be able to look forward to school for the most part. There will still be days; we all have those days; but anyway. Another prayer is for balance. I have been told by everyone to leave when it's time to leave school; don't stay and don't bring anything home. This will be my 7th year teaching and I have yet to figure out how to do that, so I hope this year will be different. Here are a few pictures I got this morning of Madalyn. I figured this would be our last morning photo shoot for awhile.

















We haven't forgotten about Abby; she just has to share the spotlight now with Madalyn.




































































1 comment: