Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our Weekend

We have been busy lately. Madalyn is just growing and changing so fast. And it's only going to get busier for us. My mom is here for the week and I'm going to school every day to work and next week I'll go to work for "real". How fast these 4 months have flown by. I left school in March, I can't believe it's August and time to start a new year. Please pray for balance for me. Everyone has told me to leave school when my time is over because Madalyn is more important and she won't be a baby long. Even though I know that and I will do my best, school is like a black hole, you just get sucked into it for the next 9 months with no way out until it's over. Also, pray for a good class and good year. That will make all the difference in the world is for me to have a good class this year.

-She is now eating cereal as you can see from below that it's a messy process and she doesn't like it because it's not as fast as her bottle.

-She is rolling over every time you put her down. No more rain forest time, within like 10 seconds she is flipping over.

-She is also scouting backwards off any blanket that you try to lay her on in the floor. She also puts her legs up and it won't be long and she will be crawling.

-She is also going to be a tiger fan! She will growl at you. It's the funniest thing! No lie, she is growling or like roaring at you. She is doing it all the time.





I had some things to do in Greer this past weekend, like an eye doctor appointment and a bridal shower, so Madalyn and I were able to have a lunch date with my friend Lindsey and Mason. Mason slept through most of the lunch date. I bet he won't the next time we get together. (Mason is 2 months and 3 days younger than Madalyn.)



No comments: