Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Getting Ready for Preschool

So besides the minor emergencies last week, Madalyn also had her first trip to preschool.  My mother-in-law, Mrs. Katie is going to be the Music Teacher at the CDC for our church this year.  When she goes to church, Madalyn, of course, will go with her. They will go Tuesday-Thursday mornings for an hour or so.  I know that Madalyn is ready to go and be around other children and I know she will learn so much. Just after going for three days and being around Hunter again, she was saying two new words. When any car or truck drives by she goes "beep, beep" and does her hands up and down.  She is also not just waving bye, but saying it as well.  She jabbers all the time, so I know it's just a matter of time before we are understanding what she is saying, then look out world! :0)  Mrs. Katie said that after a few minutes of warming up, that Madalyn is off playing and doing well, which I'm so thankful she is having a good time.  One of the things you need for school is a bookbag, so my mom got Madalyn her first bookbag. Which she will use it for a smaller diaper bag, but I think it turned out so cute! I love it! I found it on this website: http://www.thecrazydazy.com/.  They have really cute bookbags, lunchboxes, bags, etc. for girls and boys, and any of their items can be personalized. It did take about two weeks to get it, but I figured they were busy with school starting back.





No comments: