Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Well, the first week of school went great, much better than I had expected it to be, thanks to all the prayers that were lifted up for me.  Now I just have 174 more days to go.....My parents came down this weekend, which was good to see them; it had been a month since I saw them last and it had been since the middle of May that they were last at my house.  Madalyn started coming down with a bad cold Wednesday night.  This is only her second time of being sick and poor thing she has not felt well at all.  But she has seemed much better this evening so I hope she is turning the corner.  Kevin is now sick, he came home Saturday from work and I guess has what Madalyn has.  He actually feels so bad, he's going to the doctor tomorrow; so hopefully she can give him something to get to feeling better. So with both of them sick, school work and house work to do, it was so nice to have two extra sets of hands.  I am hoping and praying for another good week. So highlights for this week: August will be gone, and due to next Monday being Labor Day Holiday, no school! So, please remember Madalyn and Kevin in your prayers for them to get well soon and for me to have another good week at school.  Thank you! (I know I haven't posted any pics lately of Madalyn and I haven't taken her 17 months pics yet, but with school starting and this weekend of her not feeling well, it just hasn't happened yet. Maybe this coming weekend we can get some pics done. She's growing and ever changing; a sweet, sweet girl. Oh, and she loves preschool!)

Oh, and an update on baby Harper: she is over 2 pounds now. She is doing well all in all.  Tara, the mom, has her blood pressure under control and is off her medicine now. So praise to God, He is taking good care of this precious family.  Thank you for your continued prayers for them.

No comments: