Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

This past weekend, Kevin, Madalyn, and I went to see my parents for the weekend.  On Saturday my mom and I went shopping and my dad and Kevin had Madalyn.  They rode up to the mountains and found a lake with some ducks.  A Madalyn Funny: Kevin gave her the bread to give to the ducks and she ate it instead! They decided that it was time for some lunch for them and not the ducks.






Poor Kevin and Madalyn have been sick for two weeks now.  Madalyn has had a bad cough and congestion.  Then that lead to an ear infection.  Saturday night, we took Madalyn to see my old pediatrician doctor (my mom worked for him for 12 years, so she called in a favor). We got her started on an antibiotic.  Then Kevin was just as sick on Sunday as he was last week. So I called his doctor and she called in something else for him.  Yesterday, Kevin went back to the doctor and to the hospital to have chest x-rays and blood work done. All everything shows is that he has a bad sinus infection.  I think he is finally starting to feel better.  He's been taking it easy this week, but he gets weak real easy still.  Thankfully, there's no chickens right now, but they come back next week.

 
 
Our Sweet Baby Girl


No comments: