Our Family

Our Family

Friday, September 7, 2012

Update on Harper

I wanted to share with you that Little Miss Harper is doing so well and so is her mom, Tara.  Thank you for their prayers and please continue to pray for Harper to gain weight and continue to do well.  They still have a long way to go. As of right now, they are expecting Harper to come home the first of October.

Harper and mom, Tara
This was one of the first timesTara got to hold Harper.


Current picture of Harper, weighing 3.1 lbs. posted yesterday.
She's so cute! Even though she's little, she has this little grin, like one day soon, I'll be getting into everything like my cousin Madalyn.

I borrowed these pictures from Tara's facebook page.  So, I hope they don't mind, but I wanted to share those of you who read my blog and are praying for this family, Harper's precious picture.

No comments: