Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Warm Afternoon

When I picked Madalyn up this afternoon, she seemed her normal self and it was just pretty weather we stayed outside for a little while.  We rode the golf cart and played out in the yard.  When I brought her inside, I thought she felt hot. I took her temp and it was 101. Oh me, I don't know what's going on with my baby girl and why she keeps getting sick.  She is growing into such a little person with her own ideas and personality. She is so sweet, she is always hugging and kissing you.  She is just fun and amazing to watch.


Madalyn on her slide. This was a late birthday gift from Nana and G-Dad.

She's playing with some rose petals she picked off my rose bush.
 
Can you see me?
 
Let's slide
 
 
Some of my roses
There was a little green friend that was hanging out on this rose.
 
 
 
Our Garden
Kevin built this fence around the garden mainly to keep out Wingo, because if given the chance, he would dig it all up.
 
 
 
 


No comments: