Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

One Month from Today

My view this morning is an empty classroom that will in the next fifteen minutes be filled with 21 students who are ready for summer vacation (along with their teacher :0).  My view exactly a month from today will be a Florida beach and the only sound I will hear will be the waves lapping on the shore.  One month from today it will be Kevin and my 5 year wedding anniversary and we are going on a little vacation, just the two of us to Florida for a few days. My parents are going to come down and stay at our house and keep Madalyn.  I can't wait to just sit on the beach and relax.  Ok, the peaceful moment is gone, back to reality for 10 more days of school with students and for 17 more days total before I get my summer break.

No comments: