Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, July 14, 2013

God's Promise

Last night, Kevin and I got to go out on a date night for my birthday, since he was so sick last weekend. On our way home we saw the most beautiful rainbow.  It actually was a perfect arch; from one side of the road to the other.  I had never seen a rainbow at a perfect arch before.  The colors were so vivid, the pictures I took on my phone, don't do it justice.  With all the rain we have been having lately, it was a beautiful sight to see as a reminder that God keeps His promises He makes to us.  It was also an encouraging sign for me for all that I and my family have been going through lately.  Again, the pictures don't do it justice.

 
 
 
Friday, after my doctor's visit, we stopped by the grocery store to pick up some things and we found the cutest cupcake for Kevin.  I had never seen one like this before.  We enjoyed eating it tonight.  (We found it at the BI-LO in Cayce.  They had some really neat cupcake and cake creations.)
 
 
A Cocky Cupcake
 
 
 

 


No comments: