Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last Day in July

It's hard to believe that the summer is already over! It's been so busy and has gone by so fast. Next week we have registration for school.  I've already been back at school working in my classroom; I started that last week. More to come about school later.

Here's some pictures of what has happened these last few days of July.


Found!!!
 
Last night Kevin was in the garden and Wingo started barking and growling and just going crazy in his pen.  Kevin was a little nervous as to what was getting ready to come out of the woods, but out came this guy.  He has no collar, friendly, playful and about 1 to 2 years old.  He seems to have been taken good care of, but where he came from, who knows.  We have called neighbors, the vet, and animal shelter.  I have even posted his pics on facebook to find the owner.  If we can't find the owner then either God has sent Wingo a playmate or we will find another good home for him.
 
 
 
When I was in Greer, I went to this huge consignment sale that this church puts on every year, twice a year.  This was the Fall/Winter sale and I got 38 pieces of clothing for Madalyn. I was so excited!
 
Madalyn in her truck. She loves to be outside.
 
Madalyn for the past week and a half has been crawling out of her crib every morning to come wake me up.  So this weekend, we will be converting her crib to a toddler bed.  My baby girl is growing up.
 
 
 

No comments: