Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Football Season = A Happy, Happy, Happy Husband!

IF  anything can help Kevin McCormick feel better, it's the start of the college football season; Carolina Football.  (He had a much better night last night and a good day tonight. So maybe he's on the right track now.)

Our Cheerleader

 
 
 
 
I told her to say "cheese" and I would give her a Popsicle. I forgot to say and look at the camera too. :0)
 
 
 
I know Madalyn is blurry in this picture, but she was really getting into the start of the game. She got really excited and hyper when Cocky was being born and during 2001.
 
 
Watching the game with Daddy and eating her Popsicle.
 
 
This is what Madalyn really thinks about this outfit.
 
 
 
Madalyn was so upset that I put her in this awful outfit that she started to cry. She kept asking to see the "purple".  Meaning Clemson...and when I was taking her picture she kept on "roaring" at me...I think I'll make a tiger out of her yet! :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: