Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

20 Week Check Up....It's a .....

This afternoon we went for my 20 week check up. We have a healthy baby so far and we are so thankful for that. They said I was right or the baby was right on target where it should be.  This baby didn't want to participate in the scan today. It kept moving away and hiding behind my belly button. It also kept it's legs crossed  for the longest time.  Right now it weighs 12 ounces.  And just for the record, I was right and Madalyn was right and many, many people were wrong as far as what the gender was. I had a feeling along with Madalyn that she was a girl and I had the same feeling with this one.  I would have been surprised if it had turned out to be a boy.  The next time I go to the doctor I have to do the glucose test. Hopefully, I pass the one hour one (and not miss it by 1 point like I did last time).  I really don't want to have to do the 3 hour again.  So we are once again tickled PINK at the McCormick household.


Baby Girl McCormick #2








No comments: