Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 25, 2014

20 Weeks

Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks; half way through! Wow, has time gone by fast.   And the last few days this little baby has been on the move.  I go to the doctor Wednesday for my 20 week check up. We get to have an ultrasound and see our little baby. I'm excited about that, and hopefully we will find out that everything is doing good with this baby. We will find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Madalyn is still telling us it's a girl, but everyone else is hoping it's a boy it seems, from family to people at work. People act like having two girls would be horrible for some reason. Why, I don't know. It doesn't matter to us as long as he/she is healthy. So, come back Wednesday night and you can find out what it is. So what's your guess...PINK or BLUE?


The bump is growing!



No comments: