Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Madalyn's Big Girl Bed

I had ordered Madalyn a new big girl bed and it came Tuesday. Friday we got a mattress for it, so yesterday afternoon we got it all set up for her. Her "new" big girl room isn't complete yet, we have to move some furniture out and some from another room in; but her bed was ready for her to sleep in it last night. She is very excited about her new bed. When we got it all fixed, she came in and said "oh wow! It's perfect! Hopefully, within the next few weeks we can get the furniture moved and everything arranged for her new room and the nursery arranged for the new baby.

I love her new big girl bed!

I love her bed! I found it on several websites, but found it the best deal on Amazon and it was here in like 4 days of me ordering it; which was awesome.

I love her bedding-which she's had since Christmas. I love all the colors and patterns. She loves that it's pink with horses. Kevin loves that he didn't have to repaint her room a new color. 







No comments: