Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Children's Museum in Greenville

Wednesday, Madalyn and I went to Greer to visit my parents and to go to the consignment sale I normally go to. This year, I was a consignor, and I sold a lot of Madalyn's clothes and baby things that I wouldn't use with this next baby. I was very, very please with the outcome. It rained the whole time we were there.  So, Thursday, it was flooding and my mom and I took Madalyn to the Children's Museum downtown Greenville. This was the first time Madalyn had been to a children's museum and she had a blast. It was the perfect thing to do on a rainy day.



First stop: Granny's Farm and the tree slide


Next, let's go camping!

Kayak down the river

Using the crane at the construction site

Shopping at the grocery store

Time to get in line and check out


Making a cake in the bakery


At the bank 


Working on a patient at the Teddy Bear Clinic


This patient had to be put back together.


Water Station

Racing her duck down the Reedy River



Playing instruments

The Art Station: painting a picture and she also make some other things.

The flying carpet climber-it was 2 stories tall.

What a fun afternoon!






















1 comment:

Katie said...

We love the children's museum! Michael could spend all day there!