Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

2 Week Update

Alexis went to her 2 week check up this morning. The doctor said all looked good for the most part. We had one concerned that Alexis wasn't back up to her birth weight yet. She has gained only 2 ounces since the last time she went. So, we have upped her bottle to 3 ounces instead of 2, and we take her back Monday morning for a weight check.


I went for my 2 week visit this afternoon. Surgery wise, all was doing good. My blood pressure was staying down at home but it was up at the office today. He told me to stay on my medicine and I go back in 4 weeks. At time, he will decide if I can come off the blood pressure medicine then or not. He said that you can have high blood pressure due to a pregnancy up to 6 weeks post baby. So, I hope that by then I will be able to come off the medicine, but if not then we will deal with it then. I can start driving again, but I'm not to do any heavy lifting yet.


Before Madalyn went to school this morning and before we headed to the doctor with Alexis, I grabbed a quick picture of my girls. (I took these on my cell phone and it was like 7:30 this morning so the picture quality isn't what it normally is. :0)





No comments: