Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 19, 2015

A Special Visit

Saturday, my uncle Keith, aunt Felicia, cousin Emily, and my Papa came down to see Alexis and to visit for a few hours. Papa will be 91 years old in March, and he came three hours to see his second great grandbaby. It was a sunny day and nice weather. I was glad that they came down. I have felt better with my blood pressure the past few days. Alexis had now seen all her great grandparents..she has one great grandpa and two great grandmothers. Some children don't have grandparents let alone great grands, my two girls are blessed to get to know them.


Alexis decided to wear something special besides her sleeper for her Greenville visitors.



Alexis and her great grandpa, Papa


Papa and his two great grandchildren


Papa and all his grandchildren...all GIRLS!
Emily (17 yrs.), Jill (33 yrs.)
Madalyn ( 31/2 yrs.) and Alexis (12 days old)



Kevin's grandma, Ms. Kitty came by to see Alexis







No comments: