Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas from the McCormicks!




It's Christmas Time! Last year was so special because Kevin and I were engaged and it was my last Christmas at home living in my parents house. This year, is exciting because it's Kevin and my first Christmas together as a married couple. School ended at 11:30 Friday morning for Christmas break. I am so excited about the break and not having to worry about lesson plans and grading papers for awhile. My Christmas break will be busy. My parents came down this weekend. Today is my dad's 60th birthday! Tonight we have a Sunday School Christmas party to go to in just a few hours. Then Tuesday we have Christmas with Kevin's dad's side of the family. Christmas Eve we are headed to Greenville. That night we are getting together with my dad's side of the family in Anderson for presents. Then Christmas Day we will get up to find out what Santa has brought. Then at lunch time we will get together with my mom's side of the family for presents. Christmas Day night we are headed over to my cousin's house to eat. Then we will head back to Blackville Friday around lunch time. Friday night we will get together with all of Kevin's sisters and their children. Sometime in between all of the family things, Kevin and I will get to celebrate Christmas together and of course Abby is included! So, I don't know if I will have a chance to blog much this up coming week.



Kevin and I wanted to wish everyone a joyous Christmas and enjoy being with your family, friends, and remember the reason why we celebrate. God gave us the greatest gift of all...our Savior, Jesus Christ!


The perfect Christmas tree! And yes, it is real.






This is our fireplace, as you can tell.

No comments: