Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wild Backyard 2

As I have mentioned before, we have all kinds of creatures that live in our backyard. Yesterday, Kevin was clearing off some land to burn it. While he was doing this, he had all kinds of animals that he was running out of their home, like rabbits, and wolf rats. The most exciting one, was an armadillo. Kevin has been seeing this armadillo for awhile now and has tried to get a picture of it. Well, I was at the house and Kevin called me to hurry down there and I could get a picture of it. So here is my dad, Kevin, and myself running down this armadillo to try to get a good picture of it. The whole since I am sure looking pretty funny. But here's a picture.

And believe it or not, they are very fast little runners!





We also ran out a opossum. Well, actually Mr. Tim ran over it with the tractor and I think it was still dazed because it didn't move very fast

.

No comments: