Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kitchen Table

Finally, Kevin and I have a kitchen table. Over spring break when we went up to Greer for Easter, Kevin and I found a kitchen table. We had just been either eating at the bar or with tv trays. The table came in last weekend and my parents went to pick it up. Then brought it down to us yesterday. I was so excited last night when I got to set the table and we ate our first meal on our new table. It looks so funny to see the table there. There was table there for a short while when Kevin had his friend Eric as a roomate, but there hasn't been one there in almost 2 years or so. But the table fits our space nicely and looks great in the kitchen!

The place mats that you see are just something to put on the table for right now.




These are my kitchen curtains. We are trying to find the fabric to make
some place mats and napkins out of.

No comments: