Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Riverbanks Zoo Field Trip

Yesterday, the 3rd grade from Kelly Edwards went to the Riverbanks Zoo on a field trip. We had a wonderful time. Some most of the kids had never been to the zoo before. It was fun to watch the look at the animals. I divided my kids up with a chaperone and they went around in small groups. So I ended up with a group of 4 girls. We had a great time! We went into the gift shop and three of my girls had money and bought a stuffed animal. I felt sorry for the one that didn't, so I told her to pick out something and I would get it for her. She picked out a stuff monkey and she was the happiest kid in the world to have that little monkey. It could Velcro around your neck and she wore it for the rest of the day. I made a slide show of a few pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Riverbanks Zoo FieldTrip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: