Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 6, 2009

The 4th at the Lake

Happy Birthday, America!
Kevin and I went to the lake this past weekend to celebrate the 4th of July and my birthday with my family. We left on Thursday and got back late yesterday evening.

Friday, July 3rd:
Friday, Keith, Felicia, Emily, and Papa came down for the day. We had lots of fun playing in the water, skiing, riding in the boat,and tubing. They didn't leave to go home until 11:00 that night. Here's some pictures of our fun!

Kevin Skiing

Keith Skiing (he hadn't skied in 14 yrs.!)

Emily Tubing

Kevin and Emily
Saturday, 4th of July:
On Saturday, Susan, Dan, Tim and Amanda came down for the day. Again, we had some more fun in the lake. Then that night, we got in the boat and rode over to a place in the lake where every year they shoot fireworks. I wanted to play with my camera and see if it could take some pictures of them. My dad said that I had a fireworks setting on my camera. I got some really neat pictures. I couldn't decide which ones to post, so I made a smilebox slide show to show them all.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 4th Fireworks 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: