Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 29, 2009

Edisto Family Pics

Here are the Best of the Best of our pictures we took as a family. I was thinking about cropping some and then seeing how they look in black and white, but honestly, I love the bright colors and thought they turned out so good, that I just left them as they were for now. We were going to have a professional take our pictures, that is right on the island, but they never returned our phone calls or emails. So...(God worked it out that..) the staff from our church was having their staff retreat that same week and so Leisa Clamp volunteered to be our photographer and I have to say that she did a super job! But then again, look at what you had to work with, I mean, come on, did you expect anything less than super? Just kidding! Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Edisto Family PIcs
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill, these are WONDERFUL!!! I love the colors and how you guys posed for the pics...so cute!!!! I am going to have my mom look at these so we can do this next year!