Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Hey Daddy! Remember what you were doing a year ago today?

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I went to Greer on Wednesday to visit with my dad, grandfather, and uncle Keith. We went out to eat Wednesday. Thursday, my dad and I ran some errands and just hung out. It was a nice visit. I am sure that dads have a very special relationship with their sons, but there is just something extra special between a dad and a daughter. I could have not asked for a better dad than I have. He has always been there for me at awards days, swim meets, dance recitals, piano recitals, and Mr. Fix-it, etc. He has always made sure that I had everything that I need, plus more. He has given me many opportunities to see and do things that many people would not have had the chance to do. We are so much a like in our personalities that sometimes that can cause us to be suborn when we have a difference of opinion, but we love each other for it. I don't know anyone, next to Kevin, who is a harder worker than my dad. He showed me what a dad was suppose to be like, how a husband was suppose to treat his wife and set the example very high for the kind of man I was to marry. I love him very much and he has helped to make me the person I am today. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

No comments: