Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family Time at the Pool

Sunday afternoon, Kevin and I decided to go swimming at his parents' pool. Abby, of course, went with us. This time I wasn't going to put her in the pool at all. So, Kevin and I were playing volleyball and all of a sudden we heard a splash, and we look, and here comes Abby swimming out to us. We were both so shocked. Abby was very calm about it. The times I had put her in before, she didn't seem to like it at all and was acting scared. I had my camera with me, so I got it on video. She swam back to the steps and got out, then a few minutes later, he she comes again. She only got in twice. I think the only reason was because we were not paying her any attention. But I was pleased that she could handle being in the water and not be scared or panic.












No comments: