Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 1, 2009

Congrats Graduates!

I just wanted to give a shout out to some graduates that I know.


Brooke Scott
Blue Ridge High School
Plans to attend Lander University in the Fall
I am so proud of you! You have many wonderful, exciting adventures and challenges ahead of you.




Drew Scott

University of South Carolina
Degree: BS in Sociology
Plans to find a job, if not, then plans to maybe attend graduate school in the fall.
I know that whatever you decide to do, you will succeed!




Amanda McCoy

Tri-County Technical College
Degree: Nursing RN
Job: a nurse at the Emergent Care Center in Anderson, SC
Congratulations on passing your boards! You have such a caring and happy personality-you will brighten any one's day and you will make a great nurse!

1 comment:

Karen Scott said...

Yea....I did it. Thanks Jill !! I love this post !