Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This was another busy weekend for us. Friday, Abby went to the groomers and got her a summer hair cut. In this picture she had already lost one bow. But her bandanna is blue with Nemo on it.

My parents came down today with my aunt Susan and uncle Dan. They brought me a birdbath. I have been looking for one for about 2 months and they found one that I liked. So now my little flower bed is completed.



We had a nice visit. Susan and Dan had not been to our house before. It was drizzling a little bit when they first got there. We showed them the chickens, compost, and sheep it really started raining some. After we ate lunch, it cleared up. It was a pleasant day outside, not that hot, so we all sat on the front porch, taking turns throwing the ball to Abby. It was a nice day.





No comments: