Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Cookie Monster

I have noticed that all week, anytime I go to google, which I use google a lot, they have the Sesame Street characters as part of the word google. (which google is always changing the google sign on their page) anyway, today was Cookie Monster. Which I found out it was the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street. I just thought it was cute with the letters as Chocolate Chip cookies with milk dripping off them. I love cookies and sweets just about as much as the Cookie Monster. I was also a child that grew up on Sesame Street and loved it. I was mesmerize the first time I saw "Sesame Street Live". My children will be exposed to Sesame Street more than likely, more so than Barney. I'm not a big Barney fan. Just from all my babysitting I did when I was a teenager, never really liked Barney. Anyway......

No comments: