Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tis the Season

Well, Thanksgiving is almost here! Tuesday at 2:45 my Thanksgiving break will begin. We are going to visit my family in Greer, then come back to have Thanksgiving with Kevin's family. Yesterday and today I have been watching all the Christmas movies on the Hallmark or ABC Family channel. Kevin teases me about watching them after I have already seen most of them several times over. But it's part of the Holiday to watch your favorite Christmas movies. I look forward to that every year. Today it seems like a winter day with the cold and rain and leaves constantly falling. It finally feels like November. Kevin even said that this afternoon he would build a fire for us to relax by. I am very excited about the up coming time off to relax and not worry about school, doing lesson plans, students, etc. I probably won't blog until after Thanksgiving, so I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time getting together and just enjoy being with each other. If you are my family, I look forward to seeing you in a few days!

*Enjoy the elf video below. I saw this on Mandy's blog and decided to help get you in the holiday mood. Kevin said that he didn't know he could move like that.

No comments: