Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

15 Week Check Up

Yesterday, I had my 15 week check up. I was in and out of the doctor's office in like 10 minutes. They checked the basic stuff and we got to listen to the heart beat. It was 158, which the doctor said between 120 and 160 was good. I've heard that the faster the heart beat, means it could be a girl. I go back in 4 weeks, November 11th for my next appointment. They will do an ultrasound then and hopefully the baby will corporate and we will get to find out if we are having a girl or a boy. I am feeling pretty good these days. I still can get tired easily if I do too much and I can bring on the nausea if I wait too late to eat or eat the wrong thing. However, things are going pretty well. I'm excited about the next visit, not so much that we will get to find out what we are having,but to get to see the baby again. It was very reassuring to hear that heart beat yesterday. I'm over the first trimester symptoms, I'm not really showing yet, it's too early to feel the baby move, so I'm almost feeling normal. Wondering if there really is a baby in their after all? Knowing there is, but you understand what I'm saying.


15 weeks and 1 day: Sunday, October 10, 2010

1 comment:

Wanda said...

You look so good and I am so excited and happy for the both of you. I am glad everything checked out on Kevin's appointment with the doctor. I was worried about him. You take such good care of him!

Love you both - Aunt Wanda

PS - I meant to tell him the rattle I gave him was rattling to the beat of "2001"!