Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Congratulations, Tim and Amanda!

My cousin Tim, proposed to his girlfriend, Amanda, last Friday, October 8th. Tim and Amanda have been together coming up on five years I think. They had gone to the beach for the weekend and Tim proposed on the beach and of course Amanda said yes. They haven't set a date yet, but it could be around this time next year. However, the location will be at the beach. They haven't decided which beach and I don't know if it will be like at a resort or actually on the beach. Amanda loves the beach and has always wanted to get married on the beach. She has talked about it since I got engaged and probably even before that. We wish them all the best! (The only picture I had of both of them was from our wedding).

No comments: