Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

32 Week Check Up

Well, all I can say is that this little baby is growing leaps and bounds here lately! I went yesterday for a check up and the doctor said everything was looking good; I was text book was his words. I go back in 2 weeks; I'm starting the every 2 weeks rotation now. It's getting closer fast! After the doctor's visit we went to Lowe's and picked out the paint for the nursery that Kevin will be painting this weekend while I go to Greer to have my baby shower for my side of the family for the weekend. Yea! That will be exciting! Then we went by Babies R Us and picked up the crib and got a mattress for the crib. It was almost 8:00 last night before we got home and we had left for Augusta at 2:30 yesterday. I almost forgot to tell Kevin to dropped me off at school to pick up my car last night.

My weekends have been so busy lately and I'm sure it will only continue...however school has been much busier as well. There is so much normally to do with school and on top of being pregnant and really just wanting to come home everyday, change into some comfortable clothes and lay on the couch...doesn't happen at all. Especially after a hard day with such demanding students who don't know how to behave or listen to you. I'm ready to be done with school so I can focus on the baby coming, but that won't happen until she is here. Then I also know, that if I think things are busy now, just wait until she gets here.

No comments: