Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

School Baby Shower

Today was my baby shower for school. We had the shower in our cafeteria and some of the after school kids were still in there finishing up their snack...(they stay after school to get extra help with their homework and subjects). One of my kids asked me "How can the baby eat all this food when it's not even born yet?" I told him that when I ate the food, then the baby would get some. I had a very nice shower, everyone was very thoughtful and generous with their gifts. Kevin's mom came to the shower and took pictures and helped me load up my car and then went home with me to help me unload the car and carry everything into the house. Kevin was very pleased with everything from the shower, but his comment was..."this wasn't even one of your bigger showers and where are we going to be all of this stuff?" Of course, I had everything out in the floor because I had taken pictures of it and I was keeping it out to show him, so nothing was put away yet. It was fun today getting all of this stuff for Madalyn. I got a good variety of things too. It was a happy ending to a Wednesday afternoon.




Yes, I got some Clemson Tiger hair bows! Not sure yet how to get those in her hair without Kevin knowing, but I'll have to think of something....


April, Me, Lauren (Kristen wasn't at school today; she wasn't feeling well and is pregnant herself and had a doctor's appointment today. These are the 3rd grade teachers I teach with.)


Wednesday, Feb.2nd: 31 weeks and 4 days


Here are all of Madalyn's gifts! You can tell that teachers were the ones giving the gifts due to all the books. However, I didn't get one book that was alike.













































































































































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Jill! You are glowing!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Jill! You are glowing!