Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Pics 2011

My sister-in-law, Tori, took these pictures. I asked her to take them with her camera. She has a camera that goes "click, click, click", and I don't. To get a good picture of Madalyn now, you have to have a fast camera, because she is on the move. I thought she did a wonderful job! Mrs. Katie made Abby's bows and made her pretty for the picture. I think these were some of the best pictures we have had taken lately of all of us. (Oh, and we made the pictures at Mrs. Katie's house around the barn and field.)


Ok, this was the first picture that was taken that day. Now, how good is this, baby, dog, everyone smiling and looking at the camera.


This was the family picture on our Christmas card this year.

Our first familyof 3 Christmas!

I love any pictures I get of her clapping her hands together.

Just in case you are wondering, she is standing up by herself, but I am very close by.

No comments: