Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Madalyn 9 Months Old

Madalyn is 9 months old today! I can't believe that in just three short months she will be a year old. It's funny, last Christmas we were all wondering what she would be like, look like, etc. and this Christmas we have her to love and enjoy. I have enjoyed my time off from school this week. It's so nice to wake up in the morning to my smiley girl and have the day with her. There's not a whole lot to report that is different from her 8th month report. She will go to the doctor the first of the year for her 9 month check up. The one thing I have really notice lately is how much she loves music and to dance. But she did that in my tummy, whenever she would hear music she would start moving around. Any time she hears music from the TV, radio, or just your cell phone ringing, she will smile, and start moving and clapping. And the funny thing is she will clap when the song is done or during the song like they are doing a good job.


I love this picture! However, I wish the leaf could be deleted! Ha, Ha!

If you look close you will notice a bow in her hair. Yes, we finally have enough hair to hold a bow!



This is my favorite one from this series!


1 comment:

thesandifers said...

Jill, she is sooooo cute!! Hope you guys have a very special Christmas with Miss Madalyn!