Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Party Ideas

I googled "hot chocolate cupcakes' -next week in school we are having a "Polar Express Party". We are studying the book and on Thursday we will wear our PJ's, watch the movie, and drink hot chocolate. I was just curious to see what kind of goodies I could find to go along with our hot chocolate and I found these cupcakes. Then I clicked on the website where they were from and "WOW!" What a great website with lots of party ideas, food ideas, party decorations, party favors, etc. If you love creating things you gotta check this website out. Catch My Party. The other great thing is that it tells you step by step how to create each item you find.


Hot Chocolate Cupcakes-Aren't they cute? Below is the link for the directions on how to make these.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing that website. They have some great ideas. I already started looking for Michael's 2nd birthday.