Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Madalyn Meets Santa

Thanksgiving when we went to Greer, Madalyn got to meet Santa for the first time. He is a patient of the doctor that my mom works for. His job is to 'be' Santa. He volunteered his time and came to the doctor's house for kids in her neighborhood and kids at my mom's work to come and get their picture made with Santa. Madalyn did very well, she didn't cry and went right to him. There was once during the middle of her photo session that her face got crinkly but she didn't shed a tear. I was very proud of her. And I personally think we got some great pictures. Here are a few from our day with Jolly Ole' Saint Nick.


Madalyn meets Santa for the first time....


Madalyn and her first picture with Santa.

Now we are getting some smiles!

In such awe of this large man in a red suit with a white beard.

Santa and Madalyn are having a very in depth conversation about patty-cake.

Tadaaa....Here I am in all my cuteness....Gotta love me!

I had to post this picture. (Madalyn kept turning around and touching the flowers. I believe her face is saying "I'm not touching it...")

No comments: