Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Madalyn's 2 Year Birthday Party in Greer

This weekend Madalyn had her 2 year old birthday party at my parent's house in Greer.  It was a nice day for a party.  Madalyn didn't take a nap as early as I would have liked, of course right, since you have something special going on, and people starting arriving before I had my make-up on, hair done, and food ready, but despite all of those minor things at first, it was a very nice party. Except that due to Madalyn having to be woke up from her nap, it took her awhile to warm up to everyone.  Also, when they started singing "Happy Birthday" to her, she started crying.  Other than that, it was a very nice party and Madalyn received so many nice gifts.  Thank you to my family and friends that came to show your love for our baby girl!  Here are pictures from our special day.

 
Madalyn's Cake-which I made and decorated myself; with some help from my mom. I was proud of myself and it even tasted good too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
The Birthday Girl
 
 
Madalyn and Mason
 
Opening Presents
 
 
 
Madalyn's gifts from her party-so many nice things
 
 
 
Madalyn was very tired from her birthday party-so much excitement! She had a great day.
 
 
 

No comments: