Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Gideons International Convention

Last night, Kevin and I went to a Gideons International Conference banquet.  We were joined by Kevin's grandmother, Mrs. Kitty, and my sister-in-laws and brother-in-laws, my mother-in-law, and we were all there to support my father-in-law because he is now the president of the Gideons for the state of South Carolina.  He was the vice-president and was suppose to take over being the president next year, however, it was God's timing for him to begin now.  We are all very proud of Mr. Tim and admire him for his heart and service to God and his passion for seeing the lost come to know Christ.  Here are some pictures from our evening.

Kevin and Me before we left
 

The SC Gideon Convention




My father and mother-in-law, Mr. Tim and  Mrs. Katie
 
My sister and brother-in-law, Tori and Darren
 
My brother and sister-in-law, Michael and Heather
 
My brother and sister-in-law, Ryan and Katelyn
 
Kevin and Me

 
The new officers and cabinet memebers are being commissioned.
 
 
Mr. President-Mr. Tim
 
 




Mr. Tim and his mom, Grandma Kitty

 
The Group


Tori, Darren, Ryan, Katelyn, Michael, Heather, Jill, Mrs. Kitty, Kevin, Mr. Tim, and Mrs. Katie
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have the privilege on knowing your in-laws. My name is Jeff Miles, Director of Georgia Area 024 and Camp President in Glennville. Tim and Katie are great! They both came to be guest speakers at my camps PAB in April. I had the pleasure of working with them at the New York Blitz in September and Katie will be my guest Auxiliary speaker at our annual camp cookout in November. You married well!